Friday, May 8, 2009

PLEASE READ- HOW IT WORKS

How do I purchase an item?

If you want to buy, EMAIL ME with the item name at holierthannowblog@gmail.com. First email, first serve basis.

How do I pay?

I will email you a Paypal receipt. The item will be on hold for 2 days pending payment (i.e. you have 2 days to pay).

How much is shipping?

Dresses, shirts, the small quilted bag:

U.S. $3.00
Canada $5.00
Everywhere else $7.00

Shoes:

U.S. $5.00
Canada $12.00
Everywhere else $15.00

If you buy more than one item, of course I will combine shipping and will email you the total.

How long will it take to receive my item?

Item will ship within 2 days of payment (probably sooner!). Within U.S., items will arrive within 3 days after posting, guaranteed via Priority Mail. Canada and other places will ship via airmail, so it depends on the country.

What about insurance or delivery confirmation?

Email me, I will charge you actual cost.

How do I know if you are a legitimate seller and these items are as you say they are?

If you want to check me out, I've been selling on Ebay for years and I have excellent feedback- I've just decided to sell stuff here because Ebay's fees are so high now that I only sell very high value stuff there. Deals like these are too cheap for Ebay! Here's my Ebay profile.

Also, Paypal provides dispute protection so don't worry your pretty little head!

What if I want to return an item?

Please read the descriptions and email me if you have any questions about size, measurements, fabric content, etc. etc. because I cannot take returns unless there was a mistake in the description or info I sent you.

Any other questions please email holierthannowblog@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment